The Florida Seafood Festival invites local Non-Profit groups to the festival to serve our local seafood. These groups have an exclusive on the type of seafood they sell. This is to ensure all that visit the Florida Seafood Festival will get to enjoy our local seafood prepared by our local residents. We would like to thank the participants this year. Please be reminded that there is No food tickets. Every dime that is earned by the local non-profit groups is for that group. There is no fee for their participation.
1. Fried Shrimp and Fried Oysters - Franklin County High School 12th grade class
2. Raw Oysters - Carrabelle Church of God
3. Fried Mullet - Franklin County Seafood Workers Association
4. Smoked Mullet / Smoked Mullet Dip - Franklin County Sheriff's Office Youth Program
5. Boiled Shrimp / Low Country Boil - Franklin County School 4th Grade Class
6. Seafood Gumbo - Eastpoint Church of God
7. Pulled Pork Sandwiches - Eastpoint Fire Dept.
8. Oyster Stew / Shrimp & Corn Chowder - Apalachicola / St. George Island Methodist Church's
9. Chili Cheese fries and Chicken Strips Coffee / Hot Chocolate / Water - FCHS Girls Softball